Terms and Conditions
By purchasing the ticket from Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly to participate in the Escape Room and related activities (collectively “activities”), which are defined as activities designed to simulate an exciting and potentially stressful situation, you acknowledge, understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein:
1. Condition of Entry: You read, accept and agree to comply with, the Terms and Conditions of Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly and sign a waiver prior to using the facilities.
2. Liability: You have expressly agreed to participate in Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly activities at your sole risk. You agree to be liable to Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly for any damage or loss caused by your actions (not within the scope of normal participation). To the full extent permissible by law, Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room.
3. Personal property: Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly is not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
4. Release of Liability: You expressly release and forever discharge from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action whatsoever arising out of any damage, loss, personal injury, or death to you or your child, while participating in any of the activities offered by Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhill.
5. Game play: You understand that that Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly conducts simulated game activities which aim to test a person’s physical and mental limits and as a result may cause stress and injury. Participation in the experience means you may interact with your environment and you are made aware that physical abilities such as but not limited to running, jumping, crawling or striking might be required. You accept that deliberate, inappropriate, misuse of equipment or excessive use of force may result in the termination of the experience without refund and will make you liable for any damages or loss.
6. Confidentiality: You are bound to keep all details of the experience confidential as to preserve the experience for others. You agree not to disclose videos, photos or technical information of the experience as this information is confidential and must not be disclosed in writing, orally or represented visually. Due to the nature of the game, no recordings (video and audio) or photographs can be taken inside the rooms.
7. Copyright: All aspects of the game, imagery, content and information are the property of Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly. You may not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, transfer, distribute or sell any information or imagery that Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly considers confidential without prior and written consent.
8. Refusal of Entry: Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly reserves the right to refuse entry to the facility if its agents believe, at Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly sole discretion, that any participant could create a risk of harm to themselves or others.
9. Health Conditions: You agree to disclose any serious health conditions to Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly prior to commencement of the experience. If this medical condition could be worsened by participation in Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly facilities, then you may be refused entry as a matter of precaution if it is believed on reasonable grounds that the experience poses a risk to your health and safety. It is your sole responsibility to manage your safety and if in doubt you should contact Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly agents or a medical professional.
10. Medical Treatment: You authorize Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly to take any necessary steps required to protect your welfare in the case of personal injury and you agree to cover the costs of any medical treatment or ambulance transportation.
11. Safety Signs: You agree to adhere to any safety signs placed around the facility or instructions directed by Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly agents at all times.
12. Behavior: Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly does not tolerate any bullying or harassment towards its agents or fellow participants. You agree to listen to verbal instructions and rules and read written instructions and rules carefully and to strictly and diligently obey, in a timely manner, all instructions and rules of the facility.
13. Payment: Full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings made online at LockedUpPhilly website will be accepted. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
14. Booking: Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book their participation. A booking will become a no-show if the participants arrive after the start time and as a result entry will be declined. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly when booking online and warrants that all details supplied are true and accurate
15. Changes to Booking: Changes can be made to date and time with no penalty or additional charge via email / phone call to the back office.
16. Cancellation & Refund: Cancellation up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time will receive a full refund. Refunds will not be given if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the original booking. No-shows or refusal of entry are deemed to be a cancellation and will not be provided a refund.
17. Booking on Other’s Behalf: When booking on another person’s behalf, you agree that you make that purchase as an authorized agent of that person so that person will be bound by the same terms and conditions as you.
18. Under 16: Children under the age of 16 are permitted entry into Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly experience, however they must be accompanied by at least one authorized guardian (adult). The guardian agrees to supervise the persons under the age of 16 at all times during the use of Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly facilities and is bound by the Terms and Conditions on the child’s behalf.
19. Video Surveillance: You consent to the use of video surveillance for the use of assistance within the experience, safety instructions or to make claims when necessary of damages to the property or facilities of Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly.
20. Promotional photos: Should you give permission to having your photo taken you give consent for Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly to use these photos for promotional purposes.
21. Alcohol and Drugs: Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly reserves the right to refuse entry to the experience if you are reasonably suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
22. Food and Drink: No food and drink are permitted in the LockedUpPhilly experience at any time.
23. Mobile Phones: Mobile phones must not be used while partaking in the experience.
24. Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited within the Krave LLC DBA LockedUpPhilly facilities.